Monday, July 11, 2011

Adventureland!


(Top: Lydia on her first ride, Bottom picture: My nephew David with his arms up, he knows how to ride!)
Even though yesterday was a ridiculously hot day...my family decided to venture out to Adventureland. And boy, we weren't alone. When we went to the water park it was packed! Thankfully we got their early enough because soon after the waterpark reached capacity and folks had to stand out in the hot sun to wait to get in.


We had a blast. My sixteen and five year old nephews loved the rides! Lydia was even able to go on the merry-go-round.

Rachel Pierce



(Above: My nephew David)


(Above: My sister Natalie, nephew Stephen and Jacy)



(Above: I'm in the middle on the right...screamed a little on this one, especially at the top when my brother-in-law pretended to unbuckle me)