Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Quite the BASH!

My brother, Wes, got married this weekend and it will forever be remembered as one of the most fun, exhausting weekends of my life. He married his beautiful wife, Sarah, in an outdoor ceremony (the same location my husband and I were married eight years ago).

Here's a photo of my family with the bride and groom, my parents, and sister, Shannon.The boys looked quite handsome in their vests, ties, and Chuck Taylor sneakers.Here's the venue where we had the reception. It was like a fairy tale. A lot of work to decorate and a lot of fun to party in!My mom had the idea to light sky lanterns. It was magical. We filled the night sky with love wishes for Wes and Sarah. It was an amazing moment. I might be gushing about it, I can't help it. It was really beautiful. Congratulations Wes and Sarah!