Monday, December 26, 2011

Pierce Family Christmas in Florida

(Lydia with Mima and Papa on the beach in Fort Myers, Florida)



(Jewelry from her Aunt Magdalena and Uncle Justin...she still hasn't taken it off)



(Santa didn't go quite as planned, but her cousin did okay.)






(Yes we are that family)


(Of course she loved the box.)



(This was the picture on our Christmas card, done by hisandherphotography here in town)




(Church at Christmas Eve)

(My sister Magdalena...due very soon)


So I guess pictures speak louder than words. Let just say we had a fabulous ten day trip to Fort Myers, Florida to see my sister, brother-in-law and my parents. It was unseasonably warm while we where there, eighties the entire time with clear skies. We took Lydia to the beach and swam in the pool everyday. What a blast! I'm so thankful to be blessed with such great times with my family! I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas, we sure did.


Rachel Pierce