Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Nursery

Husband built this amazing tree shelf! He's so talented!


I did the tree painting and the chevron one, my mom did the super cute Owl painting.  I'm totally obsessed with owls!

You can't really see the mobile buts its birds on branches and its made of wood. The picture on the wall is just a piece of fabric I liked and I stretched it over a canvas.  I actually did it a few years ago.

Lydia likes to hang out in the new nursery and play with all of her old toys. 
The nursery is finally finished!  Its very different from the girly nursery we did for Lydia.  This one is all about bright colors.  My husband built the amazing tree shelf.  We got the chair at Homemakers, the rug from Anthropology and the crib rail cover from Etsy.  Everything else is pretty much stuff we already had around the house.  Plus the closet packed full of clothes is mostly Lydia's hand-me-downs (she'll never know the difference).  I guess all that's left is to have this little girl!

Rachel Pierce
rpierce@myabc5.com