Monday, April 8, 2013

Lost on Purpose

I grew up in the small town of Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin.  Some big success has come out of that place.  I'm super proud of one of my friends Michelle Lang, she just produced an independent film, “Lost on Purpose.” The film is a sprawling epic about a tenacious dairy owner and her five renegade ranch hands starring Jane Kaczmarek, C. Thomas Howell, James Lafferty, Aaron Hill, Dale Dickey and Academy award winner Octavia Spencer! They're trying to raise awareness about our Kickstarter campaign. And I'm asking you to take a look and maybe help them out!  I know how supportive Iowans are toward the film industry.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/273375852/lost-on-purpose
“Lost on Purpose” is a film about fighting for love, pride, family and a vanishing way of life.

Feel free to share this information!

Rachel Pierce