Monday, February 21, 2011

Great Outdoors!



Last week was so nice!!! I was able to take the dogs and baby for walks most days. Lydia even got to take her first swing. She LOVED it!
The only problem about it being so nice is all the snow is gone. Which I love, but now you can see how nasty my flower beds are. I never cleaned them out in the fall and they are looking pretty bad now. I suppose I could clean them out now but I may procrastinate a little longer until its warmer out again.
Saturday night we were having quite the tough time with Lydia. She kept waking up all night and was fussy. That is not usually like her. Well low and behold her top two front teeth came in. I don't know why I didn't figure that out, poor baby. I blame it on being new parents.
Below is a picture of Lydia and the bows her Aunt Magdalena Battles sent her in the mail. We love bows!

Have a great week everyone!
Rachel Pierce