Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Maddox funny

My husband just called me at work. He is with Maddox at the library. He had to tell me a funny story. Apparently Maddox kept taking books off the shelf and throwing them on the floor. Here's their converstation:



Brian: Maddox, stop that.



Maddox: I'm sorry daddy.



(Maddox does the same thing again)



Brian: Maddox, stop that, pick up those books.



Maddox: I'm sorry daddy.



Maddox does the same thing again, more books on the floor.



Brian: Maddox, why are you doing that?



Maddox: I'm sorry Daddy, I have short term memory.



Brian (trying to hide his smile): Where do you learn that?



Maddox: Finding Nemo.



Maddox and I just watched this movie this morning while it was pouring rain. Any of you familiar with Dory's character?


I tell you, this kid of mine is such a sponge!