Thursday, June 17, 2010

My "big bubble"

Some of you may be wondering, "When is Amanda going to have her baby?" I wish I knew. All I can tell you is that I'm definitely in my FINAL days of this pregnancy.

My son is anxious as well, he's very excited to meet his new brother. Today he made me laugh quite hysterically when he said, "Mommy, your tummy looks like a big bubble." And because of my reaction he kept calling me "big bubble" and we both giggled about it all morning long.

Rachel will be back in two weeks. It's quite amazing how our maternity leaves worked out and didn't overlap each other too much. Christina will be filling in after I leave and before Rachel returns.
Oh, before I end this post. Thanks to those of you who sent me some frozen meal ideas. I have some of them ready to go.
Amanda