Wednesday, July 14, 2010

3 months old today!


Every parent keeps telling me to enjoy every moment because kids grow up so fast. They are right. I can't believe it's been three months already! But at the same time, and I'm going to contradict myself here, when I think back when I delivered her, that seems like a year ago.
I just love this little baby so much. Motherhood has come pretty easy and naturally for me. I think it has something to do with that I was around babies all growing up. I helped take care of my brothers when they were babies and always worked in the nursery at church. When I was sixteen I babysat a newborn baby for an entire summer. I also know that Lydia is a really easy, she's not fussy and is a good little sleeper (knock on wood), so that helps. My husband is wonderful with her. He's a real hands on dad. When she gets up in the middle of the night or early morning, I feed her but then he changes her and gets her back to bed. We're a great team!
I feel so blessed to have such a happy, healthy family!
Rachel Pierce