Friday, July 9, 2010

First Full Week Back




Today marks my first full week back to work. It hasn't been easy but at the same time it hasn't been as difficult as I thought it could be. What makes it bearable is, one that I love my job and two, my husband or my sister Natalie watch her while I work. Also, I get to sneak home on my dinner breaks and spends some time with her, I'm thankful I live so close to work.
Before I leave for work we get to spend a lot of quality time together, playing, going on walks or sitting under our big tree in the backyard. She wiggles, coos and "talks" the whole time. I treasure that time with her.
As you can see in the top picture she always trys to get her hand or fingers in her mouth, I wish she'd take her pacifier instead, braces may be in our future.
Below are pictures of my little girl before I left for work. I usually lay her down before I leave and she take a nice long nap.
My poor sister and husband, I think I text them every half hour asking what she's doing. They are so patient with me and respond everytime and send pictures too.






Rachel Pierce