Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ready for Halloween!

As you can see my little girl Lydia is going to Halloween as a monkey. My husband wants me to add pink bows on the ears so people know she's a girl. I think she looks so darn cute, of course very biased. We plan on taking her to a few houses in the neighborhood, just really to say hi to the neighbors. And then my 6 month old will help us pass out candy at the door.

My dogs have costumes too but my one dog Mason literally won't move when you put him in it. He just stands there like a statue, I figure it's animal cruelty for him so this year we will just skip it.

From Amanda: I have a little Buzz Lightyear and a baby giraffe this Halloween. We dressed the boys up a couple weeks ago for a fun Halloween day at the Salisbury House in Des Moines. It was a great opportunity for Maddox to wear his costume. He was Woody last year and has wanted to be Buzz for about six months now. I found his costume on Ebay. Mercer's a giraffe because that's what Maddox was about three years ago. Poor Mercer, he got stuck with the hand-me-down. He doesn't seem to mind :)