Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pierce Family Update

(Lydia was a lucky girl and got lots of toys and clothes)
(Lydia with Pops and Nana) (My Dad, David Licht playing around with Lydia)
(Asleep on Daddy on New Year's Eve, although she rallied to ring in the New Year with us)

Christmas at the Pierce household was better than great. It was AWESOME. We had a fabulous time with my husbands Dad and Stepmom. They spent most of the time lovin' on Lydia and chilling out with us. Plus they are from Mississippi and really enjoyed our white Christmas. We loved having them here for Lydia's first Christmas!
Then after Christmas we went up to Wisconsin to see all my family. We got to see my folks, one of my brothers and one of my sisters and her husband. My sister Magdalena and her husband Justin also had a fun New Year's Eve party. We played games and had so much fun. Lydia was even up to ring in the New Year (see slept until 11am the next day!).
New Years Day we had our Licht family Christmas Party at the YMCA. We played games, volleyball, card, talked and ate whole lot of food.
Now we are back into the swing of things. Lydia over Christmas break started crawling and now we are frantically baby proofing the entire house. I joined Kosama and I'm trying to work off all those holiday goodies.
Hope the New Year is treating all of you well!
Best!
Rachel Pierce

(Lydia and I on New Year's Eve)

(Opening presents at Grandpa and Grandma's house, they spoil her too much!)
(Asleep on Grandma, my mom Jenny Licht has the magic touch with babies!)(Magdalena and Justin Battles playing with their niece)
(Christmas Party at the YMCA, we are eating our veggies)


(Some of my little cousins)