Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Variety Telethon

This weekend is the 84th Annual Variety the Children's Charity Telethon hosted by ABC5. During the telethon you'll see celebrities you know and hear them talk all about the amazing work Variety does for our community. You'll meet children and families who've benefited from the organization. Leading up to the telethon you will also see special stories during our newscasts on ABC5 about the Telethon and Variety. I'm also so proud to say that our company President Ray Cole and his wife Susan are honorary chairs for the telethon this year!
Variety is near and dear to my heart and I've served on the board for the past three years. I'm once again this year raising funds for Variety. I have a donation page to make it easy, every little bit helps!
Here's the link:
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=999903&supId=283110498

or call in during the telethon, I'll even be taking calls on Sunday afternoon.

Hope you can tune in this Saturday and Sunday!

Rachel Pierce
rpierce@myabc5.com