Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Clothes

I'm not going to lie, shopping is one of my favorite things to do (now is the time to feel bad for my husband). I love trying on clothes, buying them, looking at them in magazines and seeing them in windows. That was until I became pregnant...now shopping just is not as much fun.

But, having said that, I have been able to find some really cute maternity clothes. My favorite store which I have bought jeans, dresses, tops and more is Urban Belly in the East Village. I also love Isabella Oliver maternity and Pea in a Pod clothing. I have found a few pieces here and there at Gap Maternity and Motherhood Maternity. It has been hard to find clothing appropriate for work since I have to dress up every day, but so far so good.

One funny note is that I bought things in the beginning thinking they were kind of big and that I'll grow into them...well I did and now some are too small. I keep telling myself it's all baby, we will see once the baby comes. But, I'm not too worried, I work out a lot now and plan to continue when the baby comes. Plus I'll be breastfeeding and I heard that burns a lot of calories.

Rachel Pierce
rpierce@myabc5.com