Thursday, May 27, 2010

ABC5 Baby Shower and a QUESTION

The gals from work had a shower for me last weekend. Sorry, no pictures, I forgot my camera and apparently so did everybody else. We had brunch at Granite City, played games and opened gifts. Christina Palladino organized everything and was a wonderful host. I have to show off one of my gifts, even though they were all cute and VERY appreciated. Have you heard of a diaper cake?

I've seen them before, but was so excited to get one. Christina and a couple other gals ordered one for me. Here's a photo from the website where they ordered it, I didn't think to snap a picture of mine before I dismantled it but you get idea, what a great gift!


Here's my question:


Should I get a double stroller? I will have a newborn and a three-year-old and can't decide if this is something we would use. I think about how handy it would be to go on walks or take to the mall, but they just look so cumbersome. So, I'm gladly taking thoughts, opinions and suggestions.


Amanda


akrenz@myabc5.com