Monday, August 23, 2010

Non Stop Fun

For those of you who went to the fair you make recognize this contraption. Its the Skyscraper. It's some crazy ride at the Iowa State Fair that I paid twenty five bucks to ride on. Well worth it, in fact its my second time. I did the ride with my older sister two years ago and then again this year with my younger sister. It was a great way to end the fair.

I personally LOVE the fair. I went five times this year. Always in the evenings to introduce the acts at the Budweiser ABC5 stage and then I'd hang out. I ate so much stuff that I shouldn't have, fried cheese curds, fried veggies, turkey leg, bucket of fries, fudge, ice cream and the list goes on. At least I shared with my husband and sister so it wasn't too much damage to my waist line...or so I keep telling myself.

Can't wait for next year!

Rachel Pierce
rpierce@myabc5.com