Thursday, December 17, 2009

ABC5 Holiday Wishes


As far as I know, none of my ABC5 colleagues have sat on Santa's lap this year and told him what they want for the holidays. But I thought it'd be fun for them and share their holiday wishes on this blog. You will recognize some of the names as on air personalities, the ones you don't recognize are the behind-the-scenes workers. Enjoy!

The list will grow as I get more responses. -Amanda

Hillary Mintz, Reporter - "I would like a diamond ring, but if that doesn't work out a healthy and happy family will do just fine!"


Christina Palladino, Reporter - "Diamond Ring!!!"


Rachel - "A really cool diaper bag (preferably a Kate Spade one), the Ove Glove Oven Mit, oh and a healthy baby girl!"

Amanda - "New watch... boring, but practical."

Chris Parrish, Senior Producer - "A trip to Mexico ... get me out of the cold and snow."

Nate Shambaugh (assignment editor) - "I would love to have twenty solid minutes of good (comedy) material."

Chris Maiers, Meteorologist - "I’m just excited to see my family again over the holidays."

Brad Edwards, Meteorologist - "LESS SNOW the rest of the winter!"

Melissa Ives, Producer - "I would like 500 million dollars to help solve the state budget crisis."