Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Attention Black Friday Bargain Bettys!


You know who you are.

I have been curious about what bargains you hunted down in the madness. $200 laptops? $300 flat screen TVs?

I avoid any shopping on Black Friday, it scares me. I was working that day and had enough fun reporting on the 30 thousand people who blasted into Jordan Creek Mall at midnight. We also ran a story about a Wal Mart in California that kicked everybody out of the store because they were fighting over cheap electronics.

Now even though I avoid shopping on Black Friday I know plenty of people who love to go out whether it's just for fun or serious business (this includes my co-anchor, Rachel).

So what was your strategy? And did you find any major bargains? Did you see any fights?

We might just have to mention some of the best stories in a newscast.

Drop me an email at akrenz@myabc5.com.

-Amanda