Monday, March 8, 2010

Variety The Children's Charity Telethon





















Thank you to those who helped with the Variety the Children's Telethon, whether is was through donation or volunteering. It was a huge success we raised $3,077,418 for Iowa's kids! 23 hours of entertainment and a lot of hard work payed off for our 36th annual telethon.

Above Picture: Me and my co-anchor Amanda Krenz ready to kick off the Telethon on Saturday night.



Here's some pictures from the Stars Dinner, the night before the Telethon. Picture Above: My brother-in-law Steve Bellman, my sister Jessica Bellman, my parents David and Jenny Licht, me (Rachel Pierce) and my husband Matthew Pierce, my sister Natalie and my sister Magdalena and my brother-in-law Justin Battles.

Picture below: Me (Rachel Pierce), my mom Jenny Licht, my sister Jessica Bellman, my sister Natalie Licht, my sister Magadelan Battles