Monday, February 15, 2010

Let the fun begin!

Now that we know we're having a boy, we're in preparation mode. We've started to slowly transform the guest bedroom into a nursery. We're also going through our two-year-old's clothes. Honestly, I was looking forward to the possibility of buying frilly baby girl clothing but I think there's something better.... being able to use my son's clothes all over again!

Not only are hand-me-downs cost efficient, but some of my son's clothes and shoes are so cute and in great shape. There are some outfits he barely wore before he grew out of them. I'm so glad we held onto things in case we had another boy. We can also use all of the same nursery furniture and other baby gear (stroller, car seat, etc.).

Meanwhile, we're trying to prepare my son for a new baby brother. His Valentine's Day gift was a book by Mercer Mayer called, The New Baby. He loves the book, we'll see how much he likes the real thing.

Amanda
akrenz@hotmail.com